My deepest desire is to help anyone who is overwhelmed and needs a hand in getting organized. My goal is to help make a change from living in chaos, to enjoying the tranquility and benefits of organization.
Organizing has been a part my life since I can remember. Eventually, as I joined the corporate workforce for over two decades, I remained organized, but my busy career became a focal point in my life. The roles and responsibilities that I took on, became more demanding and began impacting my life where I did not have time to remain as organized as I was used to being.
Before I realized it, I had been swept away, into the lure of consumerism. I was so busy and from one moment to another, I had clutter, I had debt, I felt guilt about it all and I desperately wanted a change. I was living a life where I so busy and surrounded by many beautiful collections, and lovely treasures. But I realized that these items made me unhappy. The amount of stuff overwhelmed me. So I decided to let it all go. It was the best decision of my life!
For the past five years, I have been on a mission helping my clients reclaim their spaces, manage their time and implement systems help my private clients get organized. It has been such a rewarding endeavor!
Would you like to have a space that is intentional and designed with balance in mind? Do you want to simplify, organize or minimize? If you have reached the point where you need to make a change and need someone to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for stopping by, here is a complimentary guide for your kitchen project. click the link below to grab your free kitchen guide.
Code of Ethics I stand By:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended